Discription: The first in Rajasthan to provide Aerial Joyrides in City Of Lakes Udaipur. Provide Aerial Joyrides for people who want to experience unmatched thrill to discover Udaipur from the sky. Impeccable services and unimaginable facilities make the aerial joyride an unforgettable experience which gives us the power to go beyond the ordinary and make your Joyrides extraordinary by Mewar Helicopter Services can be used for
Joy Rides Itinerary.
1) Takeoff from the Helipad : Your dream joyride will now takeoff and will move to make you feel the most amazing and thrilling experience of Life.
2) Udaipur City : The city of Dawn, Udaipur is a lovely land around the azure water lakes, hemmed in by the lush hills of the Aravalis. On your right and left you will be overhead the City Of Lakes Udaipur. Enjoy the beautiful seen of Udaipur from the sky
3) Lake Pichola : Now the Main attraction of City Of Lakes Overlooking the aquamarine expanses of the Lake Pichhola. On your both right and left you can feel the breeze of water.
4) Lake Palace and City Palace : On your right you will experience the White Marble Palace of dreams in the middle of Sea. Its the word best palace in river. On your left the splendid City Palace - a marvel in granite and marble you will feel.
5) Sajjangarh Palace : The Sajjan Garh Palace, also known as the Monsoon Palace, overlooking the Fateh Sagar Lake. The palace offers a panoramic view of the city lakes, palaces and surrounding countryside. It was built basically to watch the monsoon clouds; hence, appropriately, it is popularly known as Monsoon Palace. It is said that the Maharana built it at the top of the hill to get a view of his ancestral home of Chittaurgarh.
6) Lake Fateh Sagar : On your right you will experience the White Marble Palace of dreams in the middle of Sea. Its the word best palace in river. On your left the splendid City Palace - a marvel in granite and marble you will feel.
7) Nimach mata Temple : Neemach Mata Temple is located on a hill on the banks of the Fateh Sagar Lake. You can view this temple on your right when approaching towards Fatehsagar Lake.
8) Udaipur : The city of Dawn, Udaipur is a lovely land around the azure water lakes, hemmed in by the lush hills of the Aravalis. On your right and left you will be overhead the City Of Lakes Udaipur. Enjoy the beautiful seen of Udaipur from the sky
9) At Helipad Base : Now you are approaching towards the end of your life most amazing Joyride. Hope you enjoyed a lot and going with an amazing memories and will love to feel it again and again. We thank you for joining us on Board.
Activities Around Udaipur
Udaipur City :
Udaipur, formerly the capital of the Mewar Kingdom, is a city in the western Indian state of Rajasthan. Founded by Maharana Udai Singh II in 1559, it’s set around a series of artificial lakes and is known for its lavish royal residences. City Palace, overlooking Lake Pichola, is a monumental complex of 11 palaces, courtyards and gardens, famed for its intricate peacock mosaics.
City Palace , Shree Jagdish Temple, Saheliyon Ki Bari Garden , Boat Ride Lake Pichola
Ranakpur is a village located in Desuri tehsil near Sadri town in the Pali district of Rajasthan in western India. It is located between Jodhpur and Udaipur. 162 km from Jodhpur and 91 km from Udaipur, in a valley on the western side of the Aravalli Range
Kumbhalgarh is a Mewar fortress on the westerly range of Aravalli Hills, in the Rajsamand district near Udaipur of Rajasthan state in western India. It is a World Heritage Site included in Hill Forts of Rajasthan. Built during the course of the 15th century by Rana Kumbha
How To Reach
By Air : Dabok Airport, also known as Maharana Pratap Airport is the closest at about 25 km northeast of the city centre. There are daily flights from Delhi and Mumbai on Jet Airways, Air India and SpiceJet.
By Road : Udaipur is easily accessible by road from every major destination in India, including Chittorgarh, Ahmedabad, Jodhpur, Ajmer, Sawai Madhopur / Ranthambore, Jaipur, Bikaner, Agra, Delhi, Mumbai and Khajuraho.
By Rail : Udaipur is connected by rail to several major cities in India including Chittorgarh, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Sawai Madhopur, Jaipur, Agra, Delhi, Mumbai and Khajuraho.
Experience Helicopter JoyRides Udaipur Rajasthan