Slow down, step back and re-discover the simple things that bring new meaning to life. Drive towards the north western shore of Mumbai where time stands still and the ‘city that never sleeps’ transforms into a laidback beachside gaothan. A charming two-bedroomed bungalow at Madh Island welcomes you into its warm fold for a holiday full of bliss. Located by the clear waters of the Arabian Sea and surrounded by swaying coconut trees, you are certain to seek solace here amidst the cosy rooms furnished with modern amenities, yet replete with homely comfort and character.
Explore a slice of Maximum City very different from the packed trains, snarling traffic, pulsating pubs and lean skyscrapers. Take a breather from the chaotic routine and daily humdrum of the city. Explore the innate essence of life, re-connect with oneself and create pleasant memories with family and close buddies. This bungalow by the beach is a perfect retreat to unwind, re-kindle ties to your roots and discover a whole new you.
Room Type :
Madh Island 2 Bedroom - Garden Facing rooms in a beach house Villa comes with a comfort of a king bed and convenience of a Tea/Coffee maker, Flat-screen LED TV and complimentary Wi-Fi
Villa Amenities & Services in Mumbai
* Confirmed reservation may be altered / cancelled only, if intimation in writing reaches the company 15 days prior to the check-in date.
* Cancellation of confirmed booking attracts 15% cancellation charges.
* For Refund thru Credit Card 5% Bank charges Applicable + Cancellation charge applicable as per hotel Policy.
* Minimum length of stay is 2 nights.
* GST AS APPLICABLE.
* Extra adult ( Above 12 years) charges as Applicable
* We do not sell alcohol at the property however, you are allowed to carry your own.
* We request you to inform us in advance of your meal preference on the day of your arrival.
* Pet policy: We allow pets with their owners at the bungalow only if the full bungalow has been reserved
Extra Supplement Charges as applicable during Festival & Peak Seasons:
Diwali, Peak Season Peak season: 20 December - 10 January,
Christmas eve dinner: 24 December, New year eve dinner: 31 December.