Ahobilam is a holy site in the Allagadda mandal of Kurnool district in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.It is located 70 km from Nandyal and 150 km from Kurnool, the district headquarters. There are two temple houses, lower Ahobilam and upper Ahobilam. According to legend, this is where Lord Narasimha blessed Prahlada and killed the demon Hiranyakashipu. The temple follows vadakalai mode of worship.
Transport Facilities to Ahobilam:
It is accessible by bus from Nandyal, Kurnool and Hyderabad. Ahobilam is not connected by rail; the nearest railway stations are Nandyal (on the Bangalore-Vizag (Visakhapatnam) route) and Cuddapah (on the Mumbai-Chennai route). There are three routes reaching Ahobilam. Pilgrims from the north can get down at Nandyal, which is a railway junction from Kurnool, and travel by bus to Allagadda and Ahobilam, which is only thirty miles from Nandyal. The second route is from Dhone which is another railway station and from which one can reach Ahobilam via Banganapalle and Koilkuntla.
The other route is to get down at Kadapa which is a district headquarters and an important railway station in the Madras – Bombay route. From Cuddapah one has to travel to Allagadda, which is forty miles over and from there by bus to Ahobilam.
Room Type :
- AC Deluxe Room
- Non AC Deluxe Room
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
* Booking will be confirm against 100% advance.|
* Cancellation done between 24-48 hrs before check-in = 20%
* Cancellation done above 48 hrs before check-in = 10%
* Cancellation done Within 1 days ( 24 hrs ) no show = 100% (NO Refund /No
* Prepone / Postpone only once No Cancellation Thereafter.
* For Refund through credit card 5% bank charges applicable.