Started in October 1978, Himachal Tourism's Bhagsu Hotel is located near the residence of His Holiness, The Dalai Lama and the Namgyal Monastery at Mcleodganj, 7 km uphill from Dharamsala. The hotel is named after the famous temple of Bhagsunath. Sprawled over wide area with lush green deodar trees, spacious lawns and backdrop of the majestic Dhauladhar mountains, Hotel Bhagsu presents nature at its very best.
• All rooms have wall to wall carpeting and are airy, well furnished with attached baths and running hot & cold water. Room heaters provided.
• Beer Bar & Restaurant serving Indian, Continental and Himachali cuisine.
• Room service, Laundry and Dry Cleaning available.
• Parking within premises, Doctor on call, Satellite Television.
• MasterCard / Visa credit cards accepted.
Room Details :
Double Bed Room Regular : Cozy Regular DBR, Wall to wall carpeted.
Double Bed Room Semi Deluxe : Cozy Semi Deluxe DBR, Wall to wall carpeted, facing towards pong valley.
Double Bed Room Deluxe : Cozy Deluxe DBR, Wall to wall carpeted, view facing towards pong valley.
Double Bed Room Super Deluxe : Large DBR with sofa sitting, view facing towards lawns, One super deluxe is wall to wall carpeted and another covered with wooden floor.
Huts : Attach Bath
Bhagsu Suit (DBR) (with sitting room) : One DBR with attached sitting room, view facing towards mountain and lawn, wall to wall carpeted.