Sheltered in the shadow of a high mountain, The Hatu derives its name from the highest peak of the area - Hatu. Just off the Hindustan Tibet highway, The Hatu is located among quiet surroundings. It is an ideal location for leisure and sightseeing and also serves as an excellent stopover, while moving along the Hindustan Tibet highway. The Narkanda ski slopes are 1.5 km from the hotel. With serene views of the peaks, valleys and orchards on permanent display, The Hatu caters to all countryside comforts and adventures.
• Rooms are airy, well furnished having attached baths with running hot & cold water.
• Parking within premises.
• Restaurant & Bar, Sprawling lawns, Skiing in Winter.
• Excellent walks around Narkanda with trekking option to Hatu Peak (8km).
• MasterCard / Visa credit cards accepted at the hotel.
Room Details :
• Double Bed Room Regular
• Double Bed Room Deluxe
• Double Bed Room Cozy Deluxe
• Hatu Suite -DBR
- 5% of room rent if cancelled before 30 days from check-in date.
- 10% of room rent if cancelled between 16 to 30 days from check-in date.
- 20% of room rent if cancelled between 8 to 15 days from check-in date.
- 50% of room rent if cancelled between 4 to 7 days from check-in date.
- 80% of room rent if cancelled less than 4 days from check-in date.
- 100% of room rent if cancelled for same day bookings/ same day check-ins
- For Refund through credit card 5% bank charges applicable.