Himachal Tourism runs the Hotel Pinewood. Largely fuelled by the presence of the Hotel Pinewood, Barog has emerged as a popular and full fledged destination. Here is a self-contained hotel whose facilities cater to both the luxury seeker and the economy traveler. The hotel is the perfect place for a lazy holiday or a quiet honeymoon. It's rich offerings are a sample of the bounty that the nature has generously given to Himachal hills.
• The luxury suites and deluxe double bedrooms have wall to wall carpeting.
• The rooms are airy, spacious, well furnished and have attached baths with running hot and cold water.
• Satellite Television, Room service, Laundry and Dry Cleaning.
• Parking within premises.
• 2 Conference halls with a capacity of 450 persons.
• Billiards room, Table tennis, Sauna and Steam Bath.
• Bar & Restaurant serving Indian, Chinese, Continental and Himachali cuisine. Open air Cafe.
• Mastercard / Visa Credit Cards accepted.
Room Details :
DBR Deluxe : DBR Deluxe Rooms located in first and second floor, cable connection, electric tea kettles available in every room, ordinary TV also available in every rooms.
DBR Deluxe (Ground Floor ) : DBR Deluxe Ground Floor is located in ground floor region, cable connection, ordinary TV in every rooms, electric tea kettles available.
DBR Deluxe ( Bridal Suite) : DBR Bridal Suite, Bath tub, Cable Connection, hot and cold water, electric tea kettle in room, location of rooms on Second Floor.
Pinewood Suite (DBR) : DBR with one living room, normal LED, hot and cold water, cable connection, electric tea kettles in rooms, located in First Floor and Second Floor.