Bodhalkasa is a Village in Tirora Taluka in Gondia District of Maharashtra State, India. It belongs to Vidarbha region. It belongs to Nagpur Division. It is located 33 kms. Towards west from District head quarters Gondia. 978 kms. From State capital Mumbai. Bodalkasa is surrounded by Tumsar Taluka towards west, Khairlanji Taluka towards North, Gondia Taluka towards East, Mohadi Taluka towards west. Tirora, Tumsar, Gondiya, Bhandara are the nearby Cities to Bodalkasa. This Place is in the border of the Gondia District and Bhandara District
Getting there : Nearest airport is Nagpur (143 kms.)
The nearest railhead is Nagpur (102 kms. ) ST buses ply to Bodalkasa from Tirora having road connectivity. It is 127 kms from Nagpur, 805 kms from Nashik, 845 kms from Pune, 970 kms from Mumbai.
FACILITIES INCLUDED :
Room Type :
Cancellation Rules :
* If you cancel w ithin 0-3 days prior to the arrival date you will be charged 100% of your booking amount.
* If you cancel w ithin 4-7 days prior to the arrival date you will be charged 25% of your booking amount.
* If you cancel more than 8 days prior to the arrival date you will be charged 10% of your booking amount.
* For Refund through credit card 5% bank charges applicable.
Prepone/Postpone Rules :
* Amendment not permitted within 0-3 Days prior to the arrival date.
* For first amendment, you will be charged 10% of your booking amount as amendment charges.
* For second amendment, you will be charged 25% of your booking amount as amendment charges.
* For subsequent amendment, you will be charged 100% of your booking amount as amendment charges.
Please provide following details for CONFIRM Booking which is Mandatory for MTDC Booking
Full Name /Address /With Mobile No
Important Documents :
* Foreign nationals are required to present their Passport and valid visa. Indian nationals can present any one of the following: Passport, Driving License, Voter ID card or PAN card
* Senior Citizens availing the ‘Senior Citizens Discount’ need to present valid Age Proof at the time of check-in.