Roopangarh Fort is a vast war Fort and has been over 350 years in the making. It has been painstakingly restored and renovated as a heritage hotel, especially for those who enjoy a sense of history and seek a story from the silent walls. Surprisingly large guest rooms, four poster beds, colonial Indian furniture, open log fires in winter all assure you of a warm welcome. Combined atmosphere of splendid views from the massive terrace and magical evenings under the clear sky with piercing desert music is intoxicating. Add to this modern day facilities and your holiday is truly memorable.
Distance from Roopangarh Fort
Nearest Airport: Kishangarh - 29 Km
Nearest Railway Station: Kishangarh - 28 Km
Ajmer - 56 Km
Pushkar - 55 Km
Jaipur - 102 Km
WIFI, Laundry, Transport, Tennis court and Indoor games, Doctor on call, Fresh food inspired by traditional royal recipes.
1. Explore the Fort with its underground tanks, secret passage and historic quarters. The highlight sunset view from the highest point of the fort is spectacular.
2. Walk straight from the main dining hall onto a tennis court without ascending or descending a step.
3. Heritage walk in the village of Roopangarh, explore the many quaint streets of this medieval town.
4. Take a Camel safari to edge of the Thar desert.
5. Sightsee the stepwell (chor bawri) of Salemabad and the exquisite marble cenotaph at Karkeri.
6. Observe flocks of Flamingos and other migratory birds at Sambhar lake salt flats.
07 - 15 Days before check in or else cancellation charges applicable.
For Refund thru Credit Card 5% Bank charges Applicable + Cancellation charge applicable as per hotel policy.
GST AS APPLICABLE.
Extra Supplement Charges as applicable during Festival & Peak Seasons:
Diwali, Peak Season Peak season: 20 December - 10 January, Christmas eve dinner: 24 December, New year eve dinner: 31 December