A Heritage building originally named as Man Mahal built by Maharaja Man Singh-1, between 1590 to 1614 AD is an impressive structure reflecting Rajasthani architecture. It was built as a royal guest house for the king on his trips to the holy town of Pushkar for many generations.This palace has been converted into Heritage Hotel Sarovar. This is one of the most prominent Hotels run by Rajasthan Tourism Development Corporation ( RTDC) and a real visual treat for the tourists visiting Pushkar. It gives a clear view at the bank of the Lake and all the temples located around the lake.Now Sarovar Hotel is having a new look after adding the new facilities to provide comfort to the tourists coming from all over the world, RTDC offers accommodation, swimming pool and sumptuous dining.
Facilities : Doctor on Call / Swimming Pool / Doctor on Call / Car Rental / Lush Green Garden / Internet,Fax & STD / Internet,Fax & STD / Laundry & Dry-Cleaning / Parking Facility / Free Wifi
Reach Us :
- Bus Stand : 13 KMS from Ajmer, 1 KMS from Pushkar.
- Railway Station : 13 KMS from Ajmer.
- Airport : 150 KMS from Jaipur.
Room Type :
- AC Room
- Non AC Room
- Non AC Family Room
- Standard Room
- Standard Common Bath Room
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Booking will be confirm against 100% advance.
* Cancellation done 30 days before check-in = 10%
* Cancellation done 29 to 15 days before check-in = 25%
* Cancellation done 14 to 24 days before check-in = 50%
* Cancellation done Within 1 Days( 24 hrs ) no show = 100%
* For Refund through credit card 5% bank charges applicable.