Nalagarh Fort rises above a 20 acre land comprising forest and orchard, and is built on five levels, three of which feature beautiful manicured lawn
Nalagarh Fort Resort is located atop a hillock with a panoramic view of the Shivalik Hills. Nalagarh Resort rises above a 20 acre estate of forest and orchards and is built on five levels, two of which have well-manicured lawns. The fort and the palace of Nalagarh have a series of structures that are mostly built in the Mughal style of architecture. These have been exhaustively renovated and are now a quality heritage resort. The retreat is closely enveloped by green hills.
Nalagarh was the capital of the kingdom of Hindur founded by Raja Ajai Chand in 1100 A.D. It was ruled by the Chandela Rajputs. TheChandela kings were great patrons of art and architecture. Raja Ram Chander, another illustrious ruler of the same dynasty, was also a great builder who constructed the Ramgarh Fort and the town of Ram-shaher. Ramgarh Fort is an important landmark of the famous Gurkha Wars of the mid nineteenth century. Raja Surendra Singh was the last ruler of Nalagarh and his son, Raja Vijayendra is the present ceremonial head of Nalagarh
- Conference Hall
- Wi-Fi Complimentary
- Breakfast 24 hours
- Travel help desk
- Express check in and check out service
- Luggage storage area
- Medical services
- Free parking
Cancellation Policy :
- 07 - 15 Days before check in or else cancellation charges applicable.
- For Refund thru Credit Card 5% Bank charges Applicable + Cancellation charge applicable as per hotel policy.
All monuments in Agra are open on all holidays i.e. 26th Jan,15th Aug, 2nd Oct, Deepawali & Holi (Except Tajmahal closed on every Friday). Mathura Museum closed on Monday , 2nd Sunday and State Holidays.
- Sightseeing by Exclusive Car With Driver Including Pick up & Drop at your Hotel. Includes all Toll Tax & Parking for Local Journey.
- Includes Half Day /Full Day Guide Service if Guide option Selected.
- Shopping - Drivers / Guide instructed not to take Clients for shopping unless advised by the Clients/Travelers.
- Pick up & Drop Charges at airport / Railway Station will be Extra
- Entrances on Direct Payment with help of guide /Driver.
- Entrance Cost Per Person Per Visit (subject to change):
- Taj Mahal - -Foreginer 750.00 / Indian 20.00 /Children below 15 years Free, Agra Fort - Foreginer 300.00 / Indian 20.00 /Children below 15 years Free. Sikandra - -Foreginer 110.00 / Indian 15.00 Children below 15 years Free, Itmad ud Daullah - Foreginer 110.00 / Indian 15.00 Children below 15 years Free, Fatehpur Sikri - Foreginer 260.00 / Indian 20.00 Children below 15 years Free, Mehtab Bagh- Foreginer 100.00 / Indian 20.00 Children below 15 years Free. Mathura Museum- Foreginer 25.00 / Indian 5.00, Bharatpur Park - Foreginer 400.00 / Indian 50.00
- BATTERY VAN : Tajmahal parking to Tajmahal entrance Rs. 15/- per person. / Fatehpur Sikri parking to Fatehpur Sikri entrance & back 15/- per person.
Food Guide for Lunch /Dinner :
- Agra City - Pinch Of Spice Restaurant , Opposite Hotel ITC Mughal , Agra , Dasaprakash (South Indian), Khandelaa
- Fatehpur Sikri - Joshi Resort Near Kirawali