Lauded as the finest 5 star hotel in Mumbai, The Leela Mumbai is an island of green in the heart of Mumbai’s commercial district. The luxury hotel offers comfortable accommodations among eleven acres of ornate gardens and cascading waterfalls. The guestrooms, suites and Lobby Lounge has been designed by Jeffrey A. Wilkes while part of Lim Teo Wilkes Design Works, with the art and embellishment done by Mrs. Madhu Nair. Contemporary comfort and functionality blend with extravagant opulence inspired by India’s rich history. Dining is world class and the level of personal service remarkable. The 5 star Mumbai hotel is an excellent venue for business meetings and conferences being just five minute’s drive from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
The Leela hotel in Mumbai offers guests an hour of Yoga by our poolside with our trained instructors, a service with the compliments of the hotel.
ROOMS AND SUITES
The palatial style of the public rooms is reflected in the nearly 400 suites and parlours. There is natural elegance in the decor and the choice of furniture, fabrics and surfaces. The views can be stunning. Luxury, of course, can be taken as read at The Leela
- PREMIERE ROOMS: These 25 sqm newly enhanced rooms with a king bed overlooks the city and feature state of the art 27 inch plasma televisions and a choice of wireless or broadband internet access on a chargeable basis. The rooms also have posturepaedic mattresses, twin massage showers, business friendly workstations and parquet flooring. These rooms can host up to two guests comfortably.
- MAHARAJA SUITE: The ultimate in accommodations with all that a Maharaja could desire. 1,722 square feet, 24-hour room service and a rare display of Indian artifacts.
- JUNIOR PRESIDENTIAL SUITES: Everything you could possibly desire is included. Floor to ceiling windows, massage showers, walk-in closets and Jacuzzi.
- THE ROYAL CLUB: The Royal Club includes a whole range of exclusive facilities and services. Dining and drinks in the private Royal Club lounge, butler services and airport limousines.
- SUITES: Opulent living, sleeping and dining spaces combine traditional Indian elements with contemporary design with spectacular success.
- GUEST ROOMS: Well appointed with sweeping views of the pool or city. Plasma televisions, duel massage showers and generous work stations.
- The Royal Club: The Royal Club is an elite hotel-within-a-hotel on the top floors of The Leela Mumbai. The well-appointed, equipped and spacious rooms on the floors are complemented by an array of exclusive services and facilities such as the Royal Club Lounge.
Cancellation Policy :
07 - 15 Days before check in or else cancellation charges applicable.
For Refund thru Credit Card 5% Bank charges Applicable + Cancellation charge applicable as per hotel policy.