Ashdale, was built by Capt. George Rowels of the British East India company as his summer home in 1860 with stone and wood, wooden sprung floors and English Ivey climbing the Walls. It was one of the earliest cottages in Mallital, Nainital.
In 1871, eleven years after the Rowels build their summer retreat, they sailed back to England putting their dream cottage along with the outhouses and tennis courts up for sale. It was around this time that the Raja Bahadur of Sahaspur Bilari was on the look out to buy properties in Nainital, thus Ashdale became a part of the Sahaspur Bilari Estate.
8 Premier Rooms
6 Superior Rooms (No view)
6 Regent Rooms
4 Ashdale Heritage Rooms
- Full pre-payment of package is required at the time of reservation
- Full retention or no refund for cancellation received 10 days prior to arrival
- One day pro-rata cancellation charges will be levied / forfeited for cancellation received 11-14 days prior to arrival
- No cancellation charges if cancelled more than 15 days prior to arrival
- The above cancellation policy is not valid during long weekends and during certain other times of the year.
- Winter Package Rates valid for Indian Nationals Only
- This Rates Valid Except 20th Dec 2013 to 10th Jan 2014.