Address: Ramboda, Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka
As Nuwara Eliya is unique, so is its tea, the fragrance of cypress trees and the menthol of wild mint and eucalyptus float through the air and contributes to the teas characteristic flavor. Recognized by tea connoisseurs, it has been said that Nuwara Eliya, at 6,250 feet above sea level for Ceylon tea is what champagne is to French wine.
Nuwara-Eliya Situated at around 2000 m above Sea Level. Wich is surrounded by misty mountains and lush Tea Plants. It is also “Heart “of Sri Lankans' Tea productions and producing the best tea in the world.
The Little England is the name called by many Visitors, They called so … because still the Town is very much like the “English Town” with many English style Homes and Bungalows.
Bluefield Tea Gardens is situated at approximately 1200 m above Sea Level in the town of RAMBODA.And it is surrounded by quite and scenically environment. We are warmly welcome you to visit our place on your way to Nuwara Eliya.We are 66 Km from Kandy to Nuwara Eliya main road. .
Very popular among the Locals and Foreigners for the followings,
• Factory visit with our experience Guides,
• Tea Center for “Garden Fresh “varieties of Teas for purchasing,
• Restaurant for Break Fast and Lunch,
• Tea Lounge to taste Tea and Cakes ,
• Kiddies Park to provide a wonderful time for the Kids.
• Estate where Guest may have a Walk through the Tea plant and enjoy the breath of fresh Air.