Terms and Conditions
This web site www.indiatravelite.com (the “Site”) is published and maintained by Top Communications , company incorporated and existing in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India. By accessing or using the Site or by using the Service on the Site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions set forth below including any additional guidelines and future modifications.
Top Communications may add to, change or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms posted on this Site apply as soon as they are posted. You shall re-visit the “Terms & Conditions” link from time to time to stay abreast of any changes that the “Site” may introduce.
Your Agreement to these Terms and Conditions for availing Service
The Terms and Conditions is a legal contract between you being, an individual customer, user, or beneficiary of this service, and Top Communications having its registered office at 32, Chitra Apartment, Shantilal Mody Road, Kandivli West , Mumbai - 400067.
Top Communications acts as an “Intermediary” solely to assist customers in gathering travel information, determining the availability of travel-related products and services, making legitimate reservations . You acknowledge that Top Communications is merely acting in a limited role as an agent of the service providers offering their services on the Indiatravelite.com Website and merely provides intermediary services in order to facilitate services to you. Top Communications is not the last mile service provider to you and therefore Top Communications shall not be deemed to be responsible for, and shall have no liability for, any lack, or deficiency, interruption, change, rescheduling, delay, or cancellation of services provided by any person or entity (including airline, hotel, activity provider or similar agency) that, you may engage or, hire from the content available on the Site (though Top Communications may pass on such information to customers when requested to do so by any person providing such services).
Use of the Website
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that:
We encourage you to read this Policy carefully, and to regularly check this page to review any changes we might make.
We may collect your personal information directly from you (e.g., when you visit our Website ,in course of our relationship with you (e.g., if you utilize travel services)
Information provided to us during sign-up/registering or using our Website such as your username or login details; e-mail id; contact number(s) Booking information which includes information about your travel, PNR details, bookings, co-passengers, travel preferences etc.
Demographic information such as gender, nationality, age/date of birth Location information that describes the precise geographic location Purchase and payment related information such as records of travel services purchases and prices; invoice records; payment records; payment method; cardholder or account-holder name; payment amount; and payment date
Information related to any of your co-passengers or any other traveler(s) for whom you have made a booking using our website. In such a case, you must confirm and represent that each of the other co-passengers or traveler(s) for whom a booking has been made, has agreed to have the information shared by you disclosed to us and further be shared by us with the concerned service provider(s) Some sensitive personal information such as your health information or Covid 19 vaccination status or certificate in case you wish to avail any services that requires us to process the certificate/vaccination status or other such similar information strictly required in order to ensure safety from the spread of communicable diseases as required under the local regulatory requirements Any other information that you may share with us or collected from you while you visit, access or use our Website or contact us for query resolution (e.g., the type of device you are using, I.P address, the internet service provider, browsing history, device identity, mobile operator, WI FI Connection, service set identifier (“SSID”), International Mobile Subscriber Identity (“IMSI”), and International Mobile Equipment Identity etc.)
1) Payment : 20% Advance at the time of booking. By bank transfer or by Visa/Amex/Master Card. Balance 80% three week before start of the tour. Separate terms applicable like 50% or 100% advances during off or peak season period bookings etc.
2) Check In/Out time is 1200hrs unless otherwise specified. Meal Plan : EP-Room only, CP-Bed and Breakfast, MAP- Breakfast and Dinner (Half Board), AP-Breakfast + Lunch and Dinner (Full Board), MC-Meal Credit..All extras to be paid to the hotel before check out.
3) Rent-a-car : All quoted prices includes car with driver, fuel, interstate tax,toll tax and parking (All inclusive).
4) Sight -seeing : All sight seeing includes guided tour as specified or with driver cum guide. Entry to all the Monuments on Direct Payment basis.
5) Cancellation policy : 10% Cancellation charges applicable for all tour bookings cancelled 2 week before start of the tour. For refund back to the card account 5% bank processing charges applicable.
6.)Travel Documents : All confirmation of services Vouchers soft copy will be emailed on receipt of advance payment. All original vouchers with air/rail tickets will be handed on arrival by indiatravelite.com representative at the airport or at the hotel.
7) Bank Details : Payment transfer within India- through Kotak or HDFC account . A/c name : Top Communications Kotak Mahindra Bank : A/C No : 0611443678 | IFSC CODE : KKBK0000665 | Branch : S V Road, Kandivli (West), Mumbai - 400 067. India.
HDFC Bank Ltd. : A/C No : 04192320000058 | IFSC CODE : HDFC0000419 | Branch : S. V. Road, Kandivali (West), Mumbai - 400 067. India.
8) Payment transfer from outside India- through Bank of Baroda Account. A/c name : Top Communications Bank of Baroda : A/C No : 26110200000021 | IFSC CODE : BARB0INTMUM | Branch : Kandivali (West), Mumbai - 400 067. India.