Named after the River Kabini, the River Kabini Lodge beckons with the promise of elephants, gaur, deer and a rumour of tiger. Located on the southern fringes of the Nagarahole National Park (Rajiv Gandhi National Park) , this former hunting lodge of the erstwhile Maharaja of Mysore was rated as One of the Top 5 Wildlife Resorts in the World by the British Tatler’s Travel Guide. A sprawling colonial estate in the heart of elephant country, the River Kabini Lodge echoes with the call of the wild.
ROOM Type : The River Kabini Lodge with its colonial styled accommodation facilities recreates a time bygone. Rooms that transport you to the Rajah’s era, quaint cottages, maharaja cottages(with A/C) and tented cottages with modern bath facilities sum up the accommodation facilities at River Kabini Lodge. The capacity to host just over 68 guests at a time and the absence of TV and A/C in our rooms keep this property true to what it stands for – a place to get closer to nature.
* Diwan Package includes Stay, food, taxes , one Boat Safari & One jungle safari by Bus (No Jeep safari).
* Package Includes: Location of the Selected accomodation, Stay, Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast,safari into Nagarahole National park(Rajiv gandhi National Park),Coracle Ride,Forest entry charges and GST 18%.
* The guest who booked Maharaja Cottage and Cottage packages are having option(available) to change the itinerary, may contact Resident Manager (RM) for the same.
* Tariffs are per Room per nightfor 2 Pax on twin-sharing basis (For single occupancy Please email us)
* Tariff for children (accompanying parents) between 5 and 12 years is 50% discount on the tariff.
* Tariff May be changed without prior notice.
* Seasonal hike applicable on above tariff